We’re only ten minutes from the CBD.
You can get to Sydney Road, Brunswick via a range of public transport, by bike, car or on foot.
This great online tool helps you plan your journey to Sydney Road (Public Transport Victoria).
Get the Upfield Line from Flinders Street (CBD) heading North. You can get off at:
- Jewel Station: Brunswick Road > Dawson Street
- Brunswick Station: Dawson Street > Victoria Street
- Anstey Station: Victoria Street > Albion Street
- Moreland Station: Albion Street > Moreland Road
- 503 via Albion St (Essendon to East Brunswick)
504 via Brunswick Rd (Moonee Ponds to Clifton Hill)
506 via Dawson St/Glenlyon (Moonee Ponds to Westgarth)
508 via Victoria St (Moonee Ponds to Alphington)
510 via Moreland Rd (Essendon to Ivanhoe)
- via the Upfield bike path following the train line one block West of Sydney Rd. There are plenty of bike racks along Sydney Road.
Car & Parking
- 900 car-parking spaces behind Sydney Road highlighted on the street poles by a royal blue P sign. Some require payment so make sure you check the parking signs carefully to avoid fines
- CLEARWAYS (Mon-Fri) East Side :7am-9am…………. West Side: 4pm-6pm
- PARKING SENSORS operate in Sydney Road and side streets. These will register when you park your car. Observe signs carefully.